South West Essex & Settlement Reform Synagogue – Newbury Park, Essex
Hours: 42 hours a week, with flexibility and will include evening and weekend working
Salary: £23,000 p.a.
South West Essex & Settlement Reform Synagogue (Newbury Park, Essex) are seeking a Facilities Co-ordinator who will be responsible for carrying out a wide range of duties to a high standard, to aid the safe and smooth running of their community buildings.
These will include:
- Health and Safety – ensure standards are maintained at all times and are in accordance with current guidelines
- Maintenance of the premises and grounds – undertaking minor repairs, liaising and supervising contractors
- Cleaning – ensuring the building is clean and presentable at all times
- Security – opening and closing the synagogue, ensuring the premises are secure. Liaising with the police, security authorities, surveillance contractors as necessary
- Facilities – preparing the premises, rooms and facilities for all functions, events and activities
You should have the relevant experience to undertake this role, and a Level 3 QCF Certificate in Property, Caretaking and Facilities or equivalent is desirable. A current first aid qualification would also be beneficial.
Application deadline: Thursday 5th December, 9am
For further information about the job and an application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org