Date(s) - 01/07/2021
7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Let’s Talk Dementia
Dementia does or will affect many of us. Over 1 million families in the UK care for someone living with dementia.
Join us for the following sessions:
7.30pm, Thursday 1 July
– Understanding normal ageing and age related conditions
– How do I know if it’s dementia?
– Signposting to get help and support
7.30pm, Thursday 29 July
– Enhancing and enabling a meaningful life for a person living with dementia
– Giving structure and purpose to daily living
Here’s how to join us:
Meeting ID: 6861340661