Date(s) - 07/01/2024
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
JOIN THE REVOLUTION! Unleash the Power of Jewish Education!
Step into the future of Jewish education at the Education Revolution Conference 2024! The Movement for Reform Judaism and Liberal Judaism invite you to join us on 7th January 2024, for an enlightening experience focused on exploring fresh approaches to Jewish education.
📅 Save the Date: 7th January 2024
📍 Location: North London
This is your chance to be part of a dynamic gathering of educators and leaders who are dedicated to shaping the future of Jewish education in the UK. Don’t miss out on this invaluable opportunity to expand your knowledge, forge new connections, and share your teaching experiences with like-minded professionals.
What Awaits You
– Revolutionary Hebrew Teaching: Unveil innovative and captivating approaches to teaching and learning Hebrew. Our esteemed experts will equip you with creative strategies to make the learning process engaging and rewarding for your students.
– Experiential Learning: Discover new pathways to experiential education and tap into the power of immersive learning experiences. Delve into methodologies that create lasting connections with Jewish traditions, inspiring a love for learning.
– The ‘Open Space’: Connect and collaborate with fellow community educators from across the country in our unique ‘Open Space’ sessions. Share your ideas, experiences, and challenges, and draw from the collective wisdom of like-minded professionals.
– Interactive Sessions and Practical Workshops: Immerse yourself in interactive sessions and hands-on workshops led by experienced educators. Acquire practical skills and techniques that you can immediately apply to elevate your teaching practices.
– Learn from Leading Educational Presenters: Benefit from the expertise of distinguished educational presenters who are at the forefront of innovation in Jewish education. Gain valuable insights that will empower you to make a significant impact in your community.
Who Should Attend?
This conference is tailored for passionate educators and leaders in the UK’s Jewish community, including:
🔹 Headteachers and School Administrators
🔹 Lead Educators and Teaching Assistants
🔹 Youth Professionals and Rabbis
🔹Synagogue Trustees and Leaders
Secure your spot now and be part of this transformative revolution in Jewish education. Register today to reserve your place at the forefront of progressive teaching and learning.
Join us for an unforgettable journey as we embark on a mission to redefine Jewish education in the UK. Together, let’s pave the way for a brighter, more enlightened future.
This event is highly subsidised by the Reform Movement and Liberal Judaism. For those joining in person, it will cost £25 per Reform or liberal member attending the conference which can be paid immediately or can be requested from your synagogue (This is a suggested cost for the event if as a synagogue you unable to paid this amount per attendee please be in touch to make an arrangement).
Although this event is organised by the Reform Movement and Liberal Judaism, we absolutely welcome everyone to join us. This will be charged at £50 on completion of the form.
If you have any questions email EIzmailova@rjuk.org who will be happy to help.
Click on the button below to get signed up to this event before 11th December 2023 to secure your place at the conference.