ALYTH KINDERGARTEN is an equal opportunity Employer (Ofsted Rated Outstanding)
Early Years Practitioner/Key Worker
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced NVQ3 practitioner to join our dedicated and committed team.
You need to be passionate about young children and their development, creative, energetic, enthusiastic and a team player (knowledge of Tapestry: online learning journal preferable).
Monday – Thursday 8.30 – 1.30 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 8.30 – 1 pm
(23.5 hours per week: Term time only 39 weeks per year).
Please send your CV to Tor Alter (Head Teacher) email@example.com
Job dependent on suitable references and enhanced DBS check.
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS and child development
- Necessary to display empathy, patience, and humour.
- Able to work as part of a team and promote collegiality
- Ability to develop good relationships with parents, children, and staff
- Committed to delivering high quality education
- Committed to Safeguarding and Welfare of Young Children.
- Reliable with excellent records of attendance and punctuality.
- Enhanced DBS and suitable references, verbal and written, and where appropriate documentary evidence indicating your right to work in the UK as per Asylum and Immigration Act 2006.
- Good standard of written and spoken English.
- Safeguarding qualification – Level 3
- Blended Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Willingness to undertake further training
- Good IT Skills