What is Reform Judaism?
- treasures both Jewish tradition and Judaism’s ability to evolve in response to the contemporary world
- a life of integrity based on a process of informed decision making
- an uncompromising commitment to gender equality and inclusion, responding to the changing realities of our community
- seeks out new opportunities and spaces in which to welcome and engage with members, unaffiliated Jews and those with non-Jewish partners
- is committed to Israel and the pursuit of peace; democracy; human rights and religious pluralism
- means building a just society through social action and tikkun olam, repair of the world